PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 13, 2012

Insta-Beach

Hi, friends! I just returned from a five-night stay at the beach. For the first two nights, I stayed with my friend Amy at a condo with her family. Then, my mom, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law drove down to the beach and met me for the next three nights for our annual girls' trip to the beach. I had a *blast* hanging out with Amy for a few days, and my time spent with my family did not disappoint, either. We usually end up laughing until we cry many times during our annual trip to the beach.

Here are some Instagram pics that I captured on my phone during my stay at the beach.

Enjoy :)

Goodbye, Home!

All packed up and ready to go...


Sandy Point State Park, Chesapeake Bay Bridge

Early morning sky

Kiddos riding the rides

The Ferris Wheel

Overcast morning sky

On our way to Assateague Island

Wild horses and ponies on the beach

De Lazy Lizard... Girl's Night Out!

Out with Amy for the evening <3

Mornings on the boardwalk
Kites

All that luggage for 3 days... ha!
Yummm...

The view from our room

Sites on the boardwalk

Boardwalk fun

No caption necessary :)

Pure bliss...

Toes in the sand

Best fries on the boardwalk!


Me!

My Momma!

Connie, my Mother-In-Law

Jamie, my Sister-In-Law



Beach read :)

Nose in my book


A gorgeous day

The Candy Kitchen... lollypops!

The Candy Kitchen... truffles!

Sunrise on the last morning




Linking up {{here}}, {{here}}, and {{here}}.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment