PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 15, 2014

5/1/14

Jesse's first birthday fell on May 1, 2014... a Thursday. My original intention was to take the day off work to spend with him on his birthday, but Jesse came down with his first viral sickness the week before his birthday, and I ended up taking time off from work when he was sick. I just didn't feel like it was the best timing to take another day off. Instead, I took a 1/2 day off. After working the morning, I went to my Mom's to get Jesse and we took him to the city park to play for a while at the playground. We had a great time! Then, we went back to my Mom's and took a nap... playing is exhausting, apparently ;) I didn't complain... love snuggling with my sleepy baby! Later that evening, we had cupcakes at home with Jesse's Dada to celebrate his first birthday. He LOVED the cupcake! I'd say Jesse had a pretty awesome birthday :) His party was held the following weekend.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We had a very special day celebrating Jesse's first birthday :-) I'm sure future birthdays will be just as fun.. or more!
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment