PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Summer Memories


I was so excited to have the summer off to spend with my baby boy this year. I knew we would have fun and make memories, but I didn't realize how much closer I would grow to my son by getting to spend so much more time with him. By the end of the summer, he was attached to my hip and both he and I struggled a little with me going back to work. I loved every single moment, even though it meant never sleeping in - LOL! We had many pancake breakfasts, picnics at the school farm, trips to the park, days spent at the pool, play dates and outings with friends, and days spent cuddling, giggling, and dancing around the house. I'm already counting down the days until I can pretend to be a stay-at-home mommy again! Don't get me wrong - I love my job! - but what parent wouldn't want to spend all their time with their child if they could?! This was definitely the best summer ever.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wish we could do it all over again, baby! Can't wait till next summer. Or at least, a snow day or two so we can make some memories in the snow ;-)
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment