PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 14, 2012

19 Weeks!

How Far Along? 19 weeks, 4 days
 
Size of Baby: About the size of a small cantaloupe!
 
 
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: No gain this week... still down 7lbs.

 
Maternity Clothes: Yepper! Maternity pants, shirts, you name it... I'm wearin' it.

 
Gender:  We found out yesterday! Can't wait to share with our families tomorrow night.
 
Movement: Lots of rolling around and a few little kicks/nudges here and there. Love it!

 
What I miss: Eggnog! What I wouldn't give for a glass of eggnog.

 
Cravings: Lately, I cannot get enough WATER to drink. So weird! I down 4-5 bottles of water during the day at school and in the evenings.

 
Symptoms: Started having some shooting pain in my left butt cheek (sorry if that's TMI!). The pain goes down my left leg and it comes and goes. I can go from having to walk with a limp to feeling absolutely fine.

 
Best Moment This Week: Having 90 minutes of screen time with the baby yesterday! So exciting to see that sweet little face.

 
Looking Forward To: Sharing the news with our families tomorrow night! Look for a post this weekend on the big reveal ;)

 
19 Weeks Pregnant:
 
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment