PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 24, 2012

20 Weeks! HALFWAY THERE!!!

How Far Along? 20 Weeks
 
Size of Baby: About the size of a banana!
 
 

 
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still maintaining weight!
 
Maternity Clothes: Ohhhh yes. Gone are the days of going shopping for regular clothes. Just praying that my pre-preggo wardrobe still fits after baby Caudill makes his arrival!
 
Gender:  Sweet baby boy!
 
Movement: Yes and LOVING it! Still waiting to be able to feel his kicks by putting my hand on my belly, but I'm sure those days are coming. Just can't wait for my Hubby to be able to feel his little guy kicking up a storm.
 
What I miss: Sleeping longer than 2 hours at a time due to having to get up and go to the bathroom multiple times during the night! I guess my little guy is hanging out on my bladder... he's already prepping me for our late night rendez-vous, I have a feeling.
 
Cravings: A crispy cold salad with spicy ranch dressing!  
 
Symptoms: Starting to experience some round ligament pain. It's basically short, sharp pains on the underside of my belly when I stretch, roll over on my side in bed, cough/sneeze... etc. I guess it's just proof that the belly really is growing!
 
Best Moment This Week: The Gender Reveal and baking cookies with my Momma :)
 
Looking Forward To: Having my baby boy in my arms next Christmas!
 
20 Weeks Pregnant:
 
 
Officially FIVE MONTHS! Half way through my pregnancy :)
 
 
 
 
See you next week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment