PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Highlights

It's hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone already. Every year, it seems like the holiday season gets more and more rushed, and then it's all over before you know it.
 
I'm really looking forward to next Christmas though... Our little boy will be here and Christmas will be even more sweeter through his eyes.
 
Here are some Instagram favorites of mine from the busy Christmas season:
 
 
As you can see from some of the pictures, we had a white Christmas this year. I will admit that I sang along when they played ''I'm dreaming of a white Christmas..." on the radio, but NEVER AGAIN will I dream of or wish for a white Christmas. Yes, it was quite beautiful... but it was not cool for my Hubby to have to work really late on Christmas Eve and early on Christmas morning. His new job is directly related to the state roads department... and when it snows, he needs to be there. For our children's sake, I hope we don't have too many white Christmases in the future. No one wants their Daddy to be working on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning.
 
Here are a few other highlights of our Christmas:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Merry Christmas!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment