PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 17, 2013

28 Weeks... 7 Months!

 
 
How Far Along? 28 Weeks, 6 Days

Size of Baby: About 17 inches long and almost 3lbs!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +1 pound
 
Maternity Clothes: Every day! Leggings and yoga pants are my absolute favorites.
 
Gender: BOY!

Movement: More than ever!!! He's moving around so much these days. As my doctor said, "He's one active little guy... He's all boy!" as she tried to get him to hold still while she was checking his heartbeat.

What I miss: Well, my first glucose test came back a few points higher than it was supposed to be...so I'm watching my sweets this week! I go for the 3-hour test on Friday, and I'm praying for a good report. So, you could say that I'm missing my Skittles and chocolates and sweet tea these days. 

Cravings: Since I haven't been allowing myself to splurge on the sweets like I was, I have found how much I really love ice-cold water... without ice. We have a refrigerator in our garage where we keep bottled water and sodas, and the water gets SOOOO cold out there. It's so refreshing!

Symptoms: I haven't had much heartburn during this pregnancy. Although, there were a couple of nights this past week where I woke up in the middle of the night and needed to munch on a couple of TUMS to settle my belly. Hoping this isn't becoming a trend! I've also been super emotional lately. As I was walking out to my car from work the other night with my arms full of papers to grade and lesson planning materials, I felt my eyes welling up with tears. I have been so blessed... to have my dream job, a nice car, my baby boy kicking away happily in my belly, and to be on my way home to a man who loves me more and more each day. So much to be thankful for! All my dreams are coming true.

Best Moment This Week: I had a great doctor's appointment on Monday. I met another doctor in the practice and really felt at ease with her. She is super pleased with my weight gain (four pounds by their records, one pound by my scale - and I weigh myself first thing in the morning before my shower) and said I am measuring right on track. Baby boy is now head-down, and she estimates that he will weigh 7lbs 4oz. Also, I'm LOVING how much my baby boy is moving this week! Check out {{this post}} to see his kicking in action.

Looking Forward To: Finding out if I'm going to have a neice or a nephew in July!!! Gender reveal is Saturday evening and I can't wait! The more I think about it, I kinda want to wear pink AND blue. Not because I think they're having twins, but because I would honestly be thrilled for either a girl or a boy! I already stated in my last weekly update how neat it would be for them to have a little girl... but it would also be great for us to have boys together! They could go fishing together, play sports together, and become best buddies. I guess we shall see! By this time next week, we will know ;-)
 
28 Weeks Pregnant:

 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment