PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dear Baby

Dear Sweet Baby Boy,
 
I know we "talk" all day long, but Mommy wants to write down some of her thoughts to you so you can read them one day. Granted, when I say "talk", I mean me talking to you... telling you all about the world you're going to be meeting in a couple of months, and you kicking occasionally (either in agreement or opposition - I'm not really sure!).
 
I know I tell you every day how much Daddy and I love you and can't wait to meet you... but you really have no idea how much love our hearts are holding for you. Mommy cannot wait to hold you in her arms and just stare into your sweet bright eyes. I know it's going to be love at first sight. Mommy and Daddy prayed for you for a long time and holding you for the first time is going to be a tall glass of water after a season in the desert.
 
I hope you're ready for the cuddles, kisses, and snuggles that are waiting for you! Whether it's the middle of the day or the middle of the night, I can't wait to spend every little moment with you. Believe it or not, Mommy is already dreading going back to work. I just want to soak up every sweet little moment with you after waiting so long for you.
 
We pray for you every day... that God will give you a kind heart, a gentle spirit, and a desire to seek after Him. We pray that one day you will accept Christ as your personal savior, and that we do everything God has called us to do as your parents to introduce you to Him. You are such a gift from God, and we can't wait to show Him just how thankful we are for the blessing of you by raising you according to His word.
 
I love you with all of my heart and I can't wait for you to read this one day when you're old enough to understand just how much Mommy and Daddy love you and are looking forward to meeting you.
 
-Mommy
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment