PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Baby Shower Blessings - Part Two

 
If you missed Part One of the baby shower, you can click {{here}} to play catch-up :-)
 
After Melody performed her songs for me, it was time to eat! Lots of delicious foods on the menu: chicken salad sandwiches, Hawaiian meatballs, veggies & dip, fruit salad, chips & pretzels, and a yummy/frothy blue punch.
 
Of course, this preggo lady was more than ready to eat!
 
 
After eating, I posed for lots of pictures before cutting the cake :-)
 
 
Me and the soon-to-be grandmothers:
 
 
My bridesmaids and I (Becky is missing from this picture):
 
 
 
My Aunt Penny and I. She's my Momma's twin sister :-)
 
 
 
 
 
Aunt Penny cut the cake, and then it was time to open gifts!
 
 
I got tons of great gifts :-)
 
 
 
It was a very special day for my family and me. My mom did a fantastic job putting everything together. Thank you to everyone who made my day so special and memorable. I am truly blessed to have you all in my life!
 
 
 
And special thanks to my good friend, Amy, for capturing these memories for me!
 
 
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment