PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Better Late Than Never! 8 Months

Well, I knew it would happen sooner or later. I've done so well with keeping up with my weekly posts... till now. SORRY! This will be a combined 31 & 32 week update on my pregnancy. The last two weeks have been insanely busy. We are finally making a lot of progress on moving forward with painting/decorating the nursery (YAY!), my baby shower took place last weekend leaving me with a massive amount of amazing gifts to sort through, my twice-a-week visits to the hospital began last Sunday, and then there was a horrible car accident involving someone in my family that has occupied a lot of my mind. So... I apologize for being late with this update, but better late than never... right?
  
 
 
How Far Along? 32 weeks, 6 days 

Size of Baby: About the size of a honeydew! 19 inches long, 4.5 pounds
 

 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Down 4 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight.



Maternity Clothes: All day, every day... LOL!
 
Gender: Darling baby boy!

Movement: This baby is moving around so much! My entire belly rolls as he moves back and forth, punching and kicking. It's insane to watch. I will try to get another video of him moving around like crazy over the next week or so :-)
 

What I miss: Being able to make/eat anything and everything that I pin on Pinterest! There are so many yummylicious recipes that I'm dying to try... too bad they don't come anyyyywhere near the amount of carbs I'm limited to - they're way more.

Cravings: Tonight... Cream Soda. Random, right?! I thought so too. Got a bottle of Diet Cream Soda to attempt to satisfy the craving.
 
Symptoms: I have some serious achiness in the ...*ahem*... lady parts. Especially when I go from sitting to standing, I feel this really uncomfortable pulling/stretching feeling. Getting off my feet definitely helps with making these pains go away. In other news... my belly button is starting to pop out, which I think is hillarious. I guess my built-in turkey timer is popping out to say, "Baby is almost done cookin'!" The crazy preggo dreams are also in full-swing! I have dreamt that I'm going into labor and everyone is there EXCEPT for Jason and he's no where to be found. I've also dreamt that we brought the baby home, and when Jason was given the task of diapering the baby, he wrapped the baby in a low-carb wrap instead of a diaper. LOL - I think it's safe to say the diabetic diet is starting to get to me when I'm dreaming about wrapping my baby in a low-carb tortilla.
 

Best Moment This Week: My baby shower was last weekend, and I was just completely and utterly blessed beyond my imagination! I got so many great gifts and I'm finally starting to feel like I'm ready for this baby to come. There are a few more things we need (the BIG stuff - crib, car seat, stroller, etc), but those things will come when we have the money.
 
Here's a list of what I got in terms of clothes/bibs/blankets/etc:
 
 
What do I need to get more of?! I'm kinda clueless when it comes to this stuff.
 
And this is the growing mountain of laundry that IS the baby's 'stuff':
 
 
 
I'm also enjoying my twice-a-week visits to the hospital to check on the baby! Love hearing his heart beat and seeing how his crazy movements correlate with accelerations in his heart beat. The nurse tonight said, ''I wish all of these NST's (non-stress tests) went this well! Your baby looks great!"
 
 
 
Looking Forward To: Continuing to work on the nursery! Also excited for my next ultrasound on Friday April 5th. Can't wait to see my little peanut again!!!
 
31 Weeks Pregnant:
 
A collection of some of my maternity pictures taken at 31 weeks
 
 
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment