PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 24, 2013

Daddy's Boy

Jesse has been in our lives for 53 glorious days. Every day since he was born, I have lived and breathed this baby boy. For nine months before Jesse made his grand entrance, I bonded with our sweet baby boy. I felt him move, kick, and hiccup. While his daddy could feel him moving in my belly towards the end, I don't think he really got to bond with our baby until he held him in his arms when he was born. It's been fun watching their relationship develop and grow over the last 7.5 weeks. Granted, most of their time consists of snuggling after I get finished with feeding him, they seem to really enjoy each others' company :-)
 


 
 






 
 
 
 
 
These two boys are my life! Love them so much.
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment