PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 23, 2012

16 Weeks... A little late!

I hit the 16 week mark on Monday, officially beginning my 17th week.
...And in just a few short days, I'll be 17 weeks and starting my 18th week!
 
This week has been busy with the Thanksgiving holiday, but it's been a great week. I'm feeling great, my energy is coming back, and time is flying right by.
 
How Far Along: 16 Weeks, 4 Days
 
 
Size of Baby: Weighs 5 oz. About the size of my palm :)
 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still down 5 lbs since beginning of pregnancy.
 


Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity shirts, some jeans, but most of my dress pants I'm making due by wearing the belly band.

 

Gender: We should be finding out in the next couple of weeks!

 

Movement: Some flutters here and there, but can't wait for a good, hard kick in the ribs. LOL!
 

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and right side.They say it's best to sleep on your left side to promote good circulation... and of course, that's my least favorite position to sleep in.   
 
Cravings: Still on a major lemon kick (I would LOVE dark chocolate truffles with a tart, creamy lemon filling - if anyone knows where I can get some, please let me know!!!). Also been drinking a lot of milk. Because I'm starting to get a cold, I switched to Almond Milk in an effort to satisfy my craving without making my congestion worse. It's actually very good! I would also LOVE a big bowl of sourkraut right now.
 
Symptoms: I have more energy this week! House is getting cleaned more regularly, laundry is getting caught up (Mount NeedToWashMore is slowly decreasing in size), and I'm busily working through editing gobs and gobs of pictures for friends and family.

 

Best Moment This Week: Quite a few! Picture One: The Greencastle Christmas Tree was lit last weekend... I always look forward to driving through town to see it. Picture Two: Got my hair done and feel 10 times more beautiful and less frumpy. It's amazing how doing one little thing for yourself can lift your spirits. Picture Three: Another highlight this week was teaching my second grade friends about the pilgrims and the first Thanksgiving. On Monday, we sat in a circle and held hands, saying what we were thankful for. The best part was watching my kiddos' faces when I cut into my paper bag turkey (as seen on Martha Stewart) and they saw all the popcorn inside, realizing they were in for a feast of their own.
 
 
 
 
 


What I'm Looking Forward To: My next doctor's appointment is on Monday! Excited to meet another doctor and schedule our anatomy ultrasound.
 
My friend Megan snapped a picture of me at her house after doing my hair on Tuesday...
So instead of dragging out the tripod and taking my own picture, I'm using hers this week :)
 
16 Weeks, One Day Preggo:
 
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment