PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 12, 2012

This Weekend I...



Linking up today to share with you the ramblings of my weekend.
It sure was a busy one!

This weekend I...

*Did some online shopping! With some pretty chilly days last week, I decided it was time to invest in a maternity coat for the winter. One of my favorite online stores for simple, classic style is Old Navy. Imagine my DELIGHT when I logged on and winter outerwear was 50% off! ...You know what that means. I bought two coats instead of one! ...As well as a few other goodies. So in love with the long tunic and legging look! Here's what I bought. Keep in mind the coats were half off, and then Old Navy had another promotion of 20% off your order. I saved big bucks :)

*Held a one-year photoshoot for my cousin's little boy, Graydon! Such a handsome little man with lots of sweet expressions. Can't wait for his first birthday party next weekend!


*Traveled to Berryville, VA to capture my second cousin's wedding at the historic Rosemont Manor. I'll have another post with pics from her day in a few days, but here's just a couple of my favorites.


...Stay tuned later in the week for my 15 week update!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your photography is growing in leaps and bounds! Its so great to watch your work blossom. And nice job with all those deals. I love the things you got. You're just the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I've seen your photography, and it's gorgeous! Congrats on being awesome, Kristin! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete