PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 28, 2013

Hangin' with the Hubby

Last Saturday, I was quietly working in the soon-to-be nursery, getting some cleaning done.
All of a sudden I heard a "vrrrrrrroooooooooooom" sound come from the garage. I got really still and just listened for a minute, trying to make sense of what the noise was. Next thing I know, the kitchen door to the garage is flying open and Jason is yelling, "Hey Babe... Did ya hear that?!" So I came running out the hall and said, "Yeah... what was that???" He was grinning ear-to-ear... he had just started his Mustang for the very first time.
 
He bought this old '87 Mustang a few years back... completely gutted it, inside and out. He had the whole thing painted a couple of years ago, and until this year, it has just been sitting on blocks in the garage collecting dust. Just no time to work on it. Well, Jason has had some extra time on his hands lately so he's been working under the hood... completely building everything from scratch.
 
And Saturday was a milestone because it was the first time it ever started up! Of course, like when all important things happen, I grabbed my camera and headed out to the garage to document the occasion. Here's some pictures:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment