PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 1, 2013

34 Weeks!

How Far Along? 35 Weeks Exactly


Size of Baby: The size of a large canteloupe. He weighs about 5 and a half pounds now. We have a growth scan on Friday to see how much he is weighing, so next week's post should have more details about baby boy's size.

 
 
Does it look like I have a large canteloupe in my belly? It feels more like a watermelon - LOL
 
 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still down 3 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yep! I guess I need to start thinking about pulling some of my "old clothes" out so I have one less thing to worry about doing when I'm home from the hospital. Granted, I know that you still look 5-6 months pregnant when you leave the hospital... but who knows what's going to fit?

 
Gender: Sweet baby boy :-)


Movement: Ummm yeah, just watch the video.

 


 
What I miss: Being able to walk down the hall without concentrating on whether or not I'm walking with my legs closed... I totally understand why pregnant women waddle now!

 
Cravings: Dark Chocolate Coconut Cream Eggs. *sigh*

Symptoms: The Braxton Hicks contractions are picking up and becoming more frequent! I had two contractions show up on the monitor last week while I was at the hospital. My body is getting all warmed up for the big day!


 

Best Moment This Week: Had a great Easter with my family! Hard to believe that this time next year, my little boy will be almost turning ONE. Also, we painted the nursery this week and have started putting up the chair rail! It will *hopefully* be move-in ready by the weekend. Another highlight of my week was taking a few pics with my sister-in-law to commemorate our pregnancies :-)

 

 

  
Looking Forward To: Seeing the baby on ultrasound on Friday!


 34 Weeks Pregnant:


 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment